Until You Teach It.

I DO IT. The process begins with my knowing how to do something myself. I cannot give I do not possess myself.
I DO IT AND YOU WATCH. After I have mastered the process, I take you with me ask you to watch. I explain what I'm doing. I encourage you to ask questions. I want you to see and understand everything I'm doing.
YOU DO IT AND I WATCH. You can only learn so much from watching, At some point you have to jump in and actually try it. When you reach this stage and start doing it yourself, my role is to encourage you, gently correct you, and redirect you as needed.
YOU DO IT. As soon as you have the fundamentals down, I step back and give you some room so that you can master it and start to develop your own style and methods.
YOU DO IT AND SOMEONE ELSE WATCHES. The last thing I need to do in the development process is help you find someone to develop and encourage you to get started. You never really complete until you pass on what you've received to someone else.
Besides, You never really know something until you teach it to someone else.

Comments

Popular Posts