🙏​​​​​MY END OF YEAR APOLOGY 🙏


🙏​​​​​MY END OF YEAR APOLOGY 🙏​​​​​
✌​ Those who think I am proud...for one reason or the other..Am sincerely sorry for creating such an impression ! Pls forgive me.😞
✌​ Those who think I've ignored them... am really sorry. Pls forgive me.😔
✌​ Those who felt offended by my attitude or character during or before this year... I apologize.. Pls forgive me.😣
✌​ All those who I didn't visit or call during this year... I am sorry..plss accept my apology and forgive me.😔
✌​ Those who I caused any hurt by words or action... I apologise for my behavior.. Pls forgive me.😞
✌​ Those whose promises I didn't fulfill...I wish I still can but still.. I apologize. Pls forgive me.😔
✌​ Those who felt I am too serious and not friendly at times ..I am really sorry if I caused any one to stay away from me... I apologize. Pls forgive me.😔
👉​​​​​ I love you because without you, there would be no one to call my brother or sister...😊😘
#Enter 2017 Empty.
Unforgivingness can block you from receiving God's blessings... Be blessed in 201!7
✌​Live peacefully with all men!🙏​​​​
#Phil

Comments

Popular Posts