WHY I CHOOSE TO BE A CREATIVE WRITER - Chiemeka Chiedozie.


Not too long I have this desire, I came up the Writers Guide. One of the reasons that drive me into this is because of my passion for writing and making an impact in this generation especially teaching and organizing reading and writing workshops in school and colleges. says Chiemeka Chiedozie.

Why I choose to be a creative writer is because I want to learn the essential skills for successful writing and to understand how to market one's work. Writing to me is very interesting. It is fun. Without doubt, it has helped me to achieve what I have been aiming for. Before, I do not feel confident enough to attempt writing a novel, a play, articles, poems and a book on my own until after I got trained at the NIGERIAN INSTITUTE OF JOURNALISM, WRITERS TRAINING INSTITUTE, and recently the WORLD ENGLISH INSTITUTE IN AMERICA.. I knew that going through these professional writing institutes will hopefully give me the confidence and motivation I require to embark on this task.

However, he expressed that, that he would also like to improve his ability to write fiction for personal creation, and non-fiction to enhance his performance at work.

As a young person, I found writing to be exciting because it helps me to explore different avenues of writing to find out what I am best suited for.
Intelligent Writers/Journalists like Mr Lekan Otunfodunrin of the Nation Newspaper, Mr Femi Adesina of the Sun Newspaper now Special Adviser to the President on Media matters, Jennifer Ehidiamen, publisher of Rural Reporters and other noble friends and colleagues really inspired me a lot.

Others includes our own Nobel Laurette, Professor Wole Soyinka, William Shakespaere, Professor Patrick Eze Oba, general overseer of Super Grace Assembly., my lecturers at the Nigerian Institute of Journalism espcially Mr Femi, Mr Dele Omojuyigbe and Mr Cami Ezenwa inspired me a lot.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts