MY STORY - Chiedozie the vegan




Why I choose to be a vegetarian
Africa Youngest Cutest Vegetarian



Chiemeka chiedozie is 29 years from Nigeria , a journalist and teacher. He went vegetarian five years ago and vegan a year later. Chiedozie is an humane educator and world animal day ambassador for Nigeria. He has been featured in most media and newspapers in Nigeria and international magazines as a vegan. He is involved a lot of activities to fight animal cruelty and to raise awareness about animal right across the globe.




In 2010, when I started the campaign against animal cruelty. I was invited to a party by my friend to a party and after a while, I was served a plate of rice with meat on it. I looked at the plate and asked where the meal came from. When I was about to put the first bite into my mouth, I remembered quickly a documentary I watched title EAT THIS FROM PETA, THEIR FUTURE IN YOUR HANDS FROM ANIMAL AID UK, WASTED LIVES AND FOOD FOR LIFE.. I refused to eat the meat that day and I haven’t had a bite since after I stop eating meat. I still eat eggs, milk etc. about a year after, somebody was giving me hard times and they are like oh you are not healthy.



I went online and website on how to stay a vegan to find stuff to prove them wrong found whole bunch of information about vegetarianism is really like. I don’t think I am radical. I think I made the advice of what I eat and I don’t try to force people to see my way..


People call me Chiedozie the vegan.





My being a vegan is not really a religious thing but it could definitely go along with religion. I am sure that God didn’t intend for us to treat animals the way we do but I don’t think of it religiously. It is a moral thing. It’s what I think is right. I have earlier discover that going vegan is the best thing one can do for animals and the planet. One of the best ways to save animals and protect their habitat is to go veggies. The most powerful action one can take to end animal cruelty, improve your health, protect the environment and bring fairness to the world poverty is to stop eating meat and fish.

Comments

Popular Posts