Success requires sacrifice




Your problems are designed specifically for you, to help you grow. Embrace it.

There is no elevator to success; you have to take the stairs.

My goal is to build a life I don’t need a vacation from.

Remember. Money is great. But it does not define you.

If 1 out of 15 of your ideas succeed, that’s better that 99% of your friends who never start a single idea.

Success requires sacrifice. The first step to a good plan is deciding what you are willing to give up.

Thank you for everything that makes me,me. From all the things I understand, to all the things I don’t.

You need to have a partner who supports your dreams not destroys them.

The future belongs to the few of us still willing to get our hands dirty.

Remember the people who made you happy, not screwed you over.

Comments

Popular Posts