Jite Stephen

 


I choose to be a good person

not because it's easy


I choose to be nice

not because I don't know the meaning of wickedness


I choose to love everyone

not because I can't hates.


I choose to give out as much as I can

not because I have plenty


I choose to tame myself

not because I can't get loose


I choose to work hard 

not because I love money than any other person


I choose to smiles

not because everything is perfect


I choose to be loyal 

not because I lack courage to stand alone


I choose not to fight back

not because I am weak


I choose to be quiet 

not because I didn't know you cheated me


I treated you well

not because you were perfect


I will always choose that which brings peace and makes the world a better place for us all


@Jite Stephen 

A.k.a JT Morgan

Comments

Popular Posts