DEFINE YOUR LIFE.


 Maturity is when you want peace more than revenge.

Maturity is realizing silence is more powerful than proving a point. 

Keep grinding, your day is coming.

- Wealth Director


Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. - Harvey Fierstein


We should not run away from mistake or failure, there are good especially in the course of breaking a new path, or the process of joining in the hall of fame of path-finders or pacesetters.


If you focus on results, you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results. - Jack Dixon


Whenever you serve others in any way, you are actually serving God. - Rick Warren


Mindset: I believe I can and I know I will.


Michael Jordan the greatest basketball player ever, said, "I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I have failed over and over again in my life and that is why I Succeed."

Comments

Popular Posts