Oya! All My Single Brothers

Oya! All My Single Brothers, What are you waiting for???
Boy: Do you have a boyfriend.  Girl: No I don't want a boyfriend.
Boy: Genesis 2:18 " The Lord God said, It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him."
Girl: But I don't love you.  Boy: 1 John 4:8 " Whoever does not love, does not know God, because God is love.
Girl: So how do I discern that your word are true? Boy: Matthew 12:34b " for the mouth speaks what the heart is full of"
Girl: But how can I be sure that you are faithful and honest. Boy: Mark 13:31" Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away."
Girl: But why me? There are so many girls out there. Boy: Proverbs 31:29 " Many women do noble things but you surpass them all."
Girl: But what do you see in m, that makes you love me? Boy: Song of songs 4:7 " you are altogether beautiful, my darling, there is no flaw in you."
Girl: But really, I'm not that beautiful... You're exaggerating. Boy: Proverbs 31:30 " Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the lord is to be praised."
Girl: What will happen if I say yes? Boy: Genesis 2:24 "That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh."
Girl: How is it that you know so many scriptures?  Boy: Joshua 1:8 "keep this book of the law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.
Girl: Woow, I can see you  really love God. Boy: Psalm 34:8 " Taste and see that the lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in Him."
Girl: Hmmm. Ok please just give me some time to think about this. Boy: Philippians 4:8 "finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is try, whatever is noble, whatever is lovely, whatever is pure, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy  - think about such things."
Girl: Owwww I love you already. Boy: Revelations 22:21b Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts