Result Of Your Imaginary


Rule your mind today!

We all talk about dreams, we want to be successful and we want to leave a better life but once it's comes to self discipline, we can separate the boys from the men.


Truly, we all dream but how many dreams come to reality, this is the question ringing on my head, dream should go beyond mere talk, in order to make our dreams come into reality, we need an awful lot of determination, dedication, self discipline and above all more effort.


I have seen people who are prayer warrior, I have seen people who fasted 40 days and 40 night just to achieve a goal, don't get me wrong, prayer is the key to support dreams spiritually but physical effort is needed to turn your imaginary dreams to reality.


The only obstacle that can stop you from any achievement is your quality of self-denial, if you see yourself as incompetent then the result of your imaginary thought will be real.


I am concluding today post with this quote " Rule your mind before it rule you".

Trust me, Everything is possible!.

My name is Nurudeen.

Comments

Popular Posts