Situation is in life



The Product of A Very Creepy Affair.

How are you guys doing, as we all know, our climax of this group is to inspire and encourage ourself so we can let go of our past, the future is more brighter. 

Today, my topic is a true story of a client who came to my office today and this is what he told me.

My friend, I am honored to see young and energetic man like you, let me tell you my story!

My dad was married 2 times before my mom. When he was with his second wife, he would travel out of the state for work. One night he came back home to find his wife in bed with another man. 

He actually walked in on them. He left to the other room, unknowingly to his wife and the boy friend that my dad was coming back! 

He came back with a gun. Shot the man dead.

He turned himself in immediately to the police and he was sent to prison. He was sentenced to 10 years in a maximum security prison. 

In the last year he was in prison (which was the 4th year, he got out for good behavior, and since the judge ruled it a crime of passion), he met the prison minister. The prison minister was my mom. My dad is a murderer, my mom was the minister. I am the product of a conjugal visit.

Today! I am honored to be council man. 

Whatever the situation is in life; don't let your past determine your future! Sometime, disappointment can be blessing in disguise. 

Everything is possible!

Join our group by click the link below and don't forget to share. 

https://www.facebook.com/Mentor-Someone-2075041969421216/

Comments

Popular Posts