OPEN LETTER TO NEW NAIRA (By Femi Adebile Fejosbaba)

 


Dear New Naira, 

I am not part of those who criticized your appearing,  

Even though we expected a new cloth on you 

But we still appreciated your Color Graded appearing, 

I understand that whether we like you or not 

You are the instrument that has the grace to Enthrone & Dethrone

Whether We like you or not, You are still the Legal tender

Although you seem to be in Egypt, Babylon and the Gentiles

But my father has ordered that you be converted to me from there 


So therefore, I welcome you into my life 

I Receive you with Joy into my Space

I receive you into my ministry and calling 

Whichever form you have come is fine by me! 

Just make sure you keep flowing around my tables


Although many people have pretended they don't need you 

Many have pretended that your presence is carnal & evil

Many have preached against you as though you aren't good to have

Even though they have a lot of you in their lives & ministries 

But I celebrate your existence as you have been useful

You have by God assisted me to produce value to a generation

Even my God has ordered you to come to those who is Successful in the Assignment of SOUL PROSPERITY! See for yourself nah!  

So in this your new colour of appearing

Geometrically multiply yourself in my life and Ministry

There is so much to be done with you! 

I have not criticized your appearing

I love you with the Love of God 

Continue to be my servant as I send you forth for the Kingdom

I have never pursued you before, and I will not now 


WELCOME DEAR NEW NAIRA! 

MAKE HASTE FOR THE MASTERS' WORK REQUIRES HASTE 

Yours' Faithfully 

Your Commander in Chief 

Femi Prem Adebile

Comments

Popular Posts