ORGANIC EVERYTHING.

 


Great farmers.


For the past 4 years I don't spend money to buy any chemical drug for my health.


I love organic because it is natural from God,for the past 4 years I have never taste any chemical  drug, all what base is organic and natural from God.


_whenever I discover symptom of malaria fever I will boil neem leaf and lemon grass and drink half cup 3 time daily for 3 days and the Fever will disappear.


Whenever I have headache I will use fresh scent leave to rub  my fore head and headache will run.


If I want to drink juice, I will blend carrot, water Mellon and,cucumber,Apple and ripe orange juice and drink,this is multivitamin ,minerals and amino acid


Even in my room I put one Christmas Mellon or tagiri to prevent viral disease.


If I want to treat any kind of infection I will get garlic, ginger, cloves and tumeric add water and ferment for 3 days, it is very effective.


For pregnant woman under hard labour tell her to wash jute leave and mixed with small honey drink half cup within 2 minute she will deliver.


Instead me to use maggi to cook I will use locus beans and cray fish to make my food.


For woman that want to boost ovulation cut fresh okro and cut into small soak for 3 days and drink morning and night


Whenever I have cough I will chew bitter kola and drink honey and the cough will stop.


Instead of sugar I will use date fruit or honey.


For typhoid fever I will boil neem leaf,mango bark,and unripe pawpaw and drink half cup 3 time daily for 3 days.


If am going to bed at night I will take 1 spoon of honey for me to sleep like baby and rest during night.


All these also good for birds and animals,village chicken don't use to sick because they spend all their life in organic.


Great farmers let us stop eating chemical ,start eating organic meat,organic  fish ,organic vegetables and fruits you will not spending money to see doctor.

Comments

Popular Posts