EXAMPLES OF ATTITUDE TALK.


. I know it will work because I'll put all of my effort into making this a success.
. With all the people out of work today, I am blessed to have a job.
. I am creative in my own way.
. Age is only a number, and the number I carry today is Number On
. I have been storing my energy, and I'm now ready handle change.
. Tomorrow is not guaranteed. I won't put off until tomorrow what I can do today.
. Today I will be judged by my effort and my positive attitude, which will ensure that every day is a super-fantastic day.
. I feel better about myself today because I know the importance of a healthy diet.
. I can be the best me in the world.
. I live my life by having faith, persistence, and a positive attitude.
. Today is the first day of the rest of my life. I am enhancing my skills daily.
. Every day is an opportunity - I can't get to Friday until I step on Monday.
Start listening to your internal voice. Every day, write down your internal conversation, both positive and negative.
This exercise will help you gain control over the words that affect your attitude.

Comments

Popular Posts