Take the Chance.




The only thing that stands between you and your dream is the will to try and the belief that it is possible. 

Never discourage anyone who continually makes progress, no matter how slow 

Go ahead. Take the chance. 

5 Daily Reminders: 
1. I am amazing. 
2. I can do anything. 
3. Positivity is a(my) choice. 
4. I celebrate my individuality. 
5. I am prepared to succeed. – Shawn Thomas 

The most dangerous person is the one who listens, thinks and observes. – Bruce Lee 

When you learn to survive without anyone, you can survive anything. 

Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution. 

When we give ourselves permission to fail we give ourselves permission to excel. 

Focus on what you want to achieve and ignore everything else. 

Sound strategy starts with having the right goal. 

Are you willing to do what it takes?

Comments

Popular Posts