The most basic but crucial difference

Bitter or Better? It's your choice!
I'm sure you notice that some people seem to have an unshakable self-confidence while others never seem to believe in themselves. The self-confidence people may suffer setbacks, make mistakes, or get dragged by hard times, but they still believe they will weather the storm and come out on top. Those who don't believe in themselves never seem to find their way. Often they just seem to drift with the tides.
A man came up to me after attending one of my seminars and said, "I know attitude is important, but it's not as simple as that for me. There's nothing I can do to improve mine."
I'm afraid this gentleman has forgotten one of the most basic but crucial difference between himself and a potted palm. He has the power to make choices. He can choose to wallow in a cold puddle of self-pity or he can step out into the warm light. It's a choice. There is always a choice.

Comments

  1. Self confidence (faith) turns every mountain into valley. Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Self confidence (faith) turns every mountain into valley. Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts